Social media is one of the most powerful and significant sources to generate traffic for bloggers. However, it is a fact that social media traffic is very inconsistent, and you cannot rely too much on it for your make money online marketing business. One moment, you experience thousands of visitors; the next, the site could be dry as a desert. It is for this reason that a lot of bloggers dismiss social media as a reliable source of traffic, and end up focusing their time and effort into learning something else instead.
Not everyone has a lot of experience in using social media. But it’s not difficult to learn. To get traffic to your website, you need to focus on your landing page. There, you can collect information about your visitors. For example, what are their email addresses? What are their phone numbers? Where are they located?
You can create your landing page. In using the Downline Lead Machine, you will learn that how to create landing pages and templates. You also learn how to track results. This allows you to build a relationship with your clients. You will have the ability to offer them products. By collecting personal information, you can contact people with offers for products and services. This helps people get to know you. Once you become recognized, people will be more likely to visit your site and accept your products or services.
Fortunately, as a blogger, there are some things that you can do to improve the consistency of the traffic of your social media. Of course, this does not guarantee that it will be effective all the time, but in this way, you can at least minimize the times when traffic is nearly non-existent. Here is a guide that can help you keep the traffic flowing more consistently:
1. Post Frequently – You will notice that new posts are what draw higher traffic by social media. However, it will die down eventually after a few days. The key here is to post frequently, and you will find that more traffic is drawn to your website. Of course, your posts will not draw the same amount all the time, but at least it will help you maintain the consistency of the traffic.
2. Try to post only quality articles – Of course, posting frequently will help draw attention to your website. But it doesn’t mean that you can just post everything and anything at once while sacrificing the content of your article. It is not all the time that you can write meaningful and interesting articles, so it’ll be best to post only those which you think might pique the interest of your readers. In this way, comments from satisfied bloggers might help you draw more readers to your site.
3. Develop relationships with the people who frequent your site – A nice and amiable owner of a website brings life to the overall atmosphere of the site. It is best to you thank the people who vouch for your site and maintain a friendly relationship with them.
4. Use Buttons on your posts – This is helpful as it reminds your readers to vote for your page and posts. Some readers find it troubling to visit another page just to vote for you. Providing buttons assist your readers to vote conveniently for you. Though not all may vote for you, at least you maintain some form of connection to follow-up with your loyal bloggers.
5. Follow-up posts that have generated good results – You may want to visit the posts you have made that have allowed a good number of traffic. In this way, you get an idea about the type of posts that your readers are looking for and consequently use that idea to write similar posts.